HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS?
By owning a Laruche Fine European Foods Franchise
Why the LaRuche Franchise?
LaRuche Fine European Foods is a gourmet seafood boutique for the quality and health conscious consumer. It is a franchise division of LaRuche Imports, Inc., and exclusively features some of the World’s Finest Seafood Products under the LaRuche Brand and The Queen of The Coast® Brand.
Six reasons why you should consider this opportunity
Exclusivity on Established European brands
We have the exclusive rights to market established brands like, The LaRuche Brand and The Queen Of The Coast® Brand…The World’s Finest Seafood Products!, produced by Ramirez & Ca. (Filhos), S.A., of Portugal since 1853. Presently there are over forty different healthy seafood products in The Queen Of The Coast® Brand such as Sardines, Tuna, Tuna Salads, Mackerels, Salmom etc.
Our franchise concept is very simple to operate. Our model is completely turn-key. We handle most of the set-up including build-out. We carry only shelf stable products that require no refrigeration. Store hours and management system is structured to be operated by one person or a single family; no staffing required.
When you become a LaRuche Fine European Foods franchisee, you become family.We train you. We provide marketing, branding and operational support. We will do whatever it takes to help you succeed. You will be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
First Mover Advantage.
We have a niche market and some of our products introduce some new categories into this market segment. You get to select the best locations and territories available in this niche market since we just began to issue franchises in 2016.
Compared to most franchise opportunities the estimated total initial investment required ranges from $200,000.00 to $250,000.00. And this is inclusive of franchise fees, build out/leasehold improvements, fixtures, POS systems and opening stock inventory. For a limited time, we are offering an early bird financing package through a third party for the first 10 franchisees to sign up
- Ground Floor Opportunity
This is a ground floor opportunity to be your own boss. Come let us grow together and build the next big thing. You could be the next big thing.
|TYPE OF EXPENDITURE||LOW AMOUNT||HIGH AMOUNT||METHOD OF PAYMENT||WHEN DUE||TO WHOM MADE|
|Initial Fee (Item 5)||$15,000.00 for each Franchise store||$15,000.00||As arranged||$15,000 upon signing of the Franchise Agreement||Franchisor|
|Travel & Living Expenses While Attending Initial Training||$250.00||$3,000.00||As Incurred||Before, During & After Training||Vendors, Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental Companies, etc.|
|Real Estate rental & Security Deposit (2 Months)(Note B )||$3,000.00||$10,000.00||As agreed with Landlord||As Arranged||Landlord|
|Build-out/leasehold improvements (including fixtures, shelves, Signage, electronic shelf labeling system, digital display systems ,POS System, etc. ) ( Note C )||$130,000.00||$145,000.00||Lump Sum||Within 14 days after signing of the agreement.||Franchisor|
|Software||$134.00||$134.00||As arranged||Every 5th of the month for the preceding month||Software provider|
|Replicated Web site||$19.99||$19.99||As arranged||Every 5th of each month along with the royalty fee.||Franchisor|
|Opening Stock Inventory ( Note D )||$30,000.00||$30,000.00||Lump sum||Four ( 4 ) weeks before scheduled store opening||Franchisor|
|Licenses/permits||$500.00||$1,000.00||As required by licensing authorities||Before Opening according to state, county and local requirements.||State, County, City|
|Grand Opening (Note E)||$1,500.00||$3,000.00||As Incurred within first 90 days||As Incurred within first 90 days||Franchisor/Vendors|
|Insurance (Note F) 1 year.||$600.00||$2,000.00||As Arranged||As Arranged||Insurance Companies|
|Legal/Accounting Fees (Note G)||$500.00||$1,000.00||As Incurred||As Incurred||Lawyer/Accountant|
|Opening Inventory of office Supplies, computer, Uniforms, grocery bags , shopping carts etc.||$2,000.00||$5,000.00||As Arranged||As Arranged||Franchisor/vendors|
|Additional funds: 3 months. (Note H)||$15,000.00||$30,000.00||As Incurred||As Incurred||Third parties, Utilities, vendors, landlord etc|
|Miscellaneous Opening Costs (Note I)||$2,000.00||$5,000.00||As Incurred||As Incurred||Vendors, Suppliers, Utilities, etc.|
Real Estate Required:
1. Ideal Location
- Near dense daytime populations, including central business districts, business parks, industrial parks, hospitals and colleges In retail areas with strong traffic
- Residential population greater than 25,000 within the defined area
- Median income greater than $25,000
- 1000-1500 square feet. However we shall buildout no more than 600 to 800 square feet for the store show room and 200 to 400 square feet for the backrooms/office, storage and restrooms.
3. Lease Terms
- 5 year base term with three 5 year renewal options
- No percentage rent or radius restrictions
4. Shell Condition and Tenant Improvements
- 400 amp, 120/208 or 120/240 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire electrical service stubbed to a main distribution panel in the premises and furnished with meter, circuit breakers, and disconnect as required by code
- Minimum 1 ton per 200 square feet of HVAC
- 1 1/2″ water line rated at a minimum of 45 psi and 4″ sewer line stubbed to the rear of the premises
- Gas service, if available
- 1 ADA restrooms per LaRuche approved blueprints.
- Space that includes all the above improvements will reduce the buildout/leasehold improvement fee to $130,000.00. Without them It is $145,000.00
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You must have the funds.
- You are driven and you are looking for more
- You are honest and willing to work hard
- You love that our products are unique, healthy and of premium quality.
- You want to make a difference in the community
5 Common Questions Answered
The estimated total initial investments required ranges from $200,000.00 to $250,000.00 depending on size and location. This figure is for a complete turn-key operation. For a limited time, we are offering an early bird financing package through a third party for the first 10 franchisees to sign up.
We are restricted by the Federal Trade Commission and various state franchise sales regulations from providing you with specific profit projections. To learn more about actual experiences, we encourage you to speak with existing franchisees during our discovery process.
Forty (40) hours of training including hands on training at a franchise location and support at your store when you open. When you become a LaRuche Fine European Foods franchisee, you become family. We provide marketing, branding and operational support. We will do whatever it takes to help you succeed. You will be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
Every location is different however it takes 3-6 months from when you sign the franchise agreement.
The royalty fees are 6% of gross revenues when in compliance with the franchise agreement and 2% of gross revenues for the marketing fund.
How to Proceed
- Fill out an application on line
- Speak with a franchise development consultant
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Documents
You are 5 steps away from opening your franchise
Find Your Location
Build Train And Open